Pages

May 3, 2012

Review of FaceLube Ultra Masculine Men's Anti-Aging Face Care Kit

If you want an anti aging product for men, FaceLube Ultra Masculine Men's Anti-Aging Face Care Kit can be an option. At below are some reviews of people who have used it.

“It's one of the few that does what it says and more. The texture feels smooth and substantial, not drippy and watery like some of the other men's facial products I have owned over the years. Even my current brand didn't give me the anti-aging power that my FaceLube kit does.

The packaging and label design is pure genius. I don't know how these guys came up with it. I have never seen men's skin care product with a metallic label. It's beautiful, border line modern art! It looks really good on my bathroom counter. Visually it totally blows the competition away.

I still have some of my old brand left over, they were so expensive, I'm reluctant to put them in the dumpster, so maybe I'll use them on my hands. I'm very happy with FaceLube.”

“I'm a really busy guy and I never really made time to take care of my face until I found FaceLube. I'm glad I did! FaceLube appeals to me because I'm a `man's man'. I'm not looking for some frilly skin cream or lotion. I want to take care of my face and I want the best products I can get my hands on without breaking the bank.

 The three strep FaceLube masculine face care system is straightforward and no-nonsense--just like me! I wash my face with a cleaner, use a treatment, and then follow it up with a protectant. FaceLube is to-the-point and all about results. It's just what I need and it works! I can definitely see and feel the difference in my face. It doesn't happen overnight, but it didn't take long either for noticeable difference.

I look great and the kit is easy to use. It comes in pump bottles and a few squirts go a long way, so my dollar stretches even further. Plus I can avoid pushy sales people and department store beauty counters. All they do is cater to women's needs and try to get you to spend more. And I don't want to browse cluttered aisles to find the right products for me. With FaceLube, I avoid all the hassles. FaceLube is perfect for a guy who wants to take care of himself with the best and latest in men's high-end anti-aging and face care technology without fussing in the mirror and breaking the bank. It really is the ultimate masculine face care for the man's man! “

“The customer service is superior. I had tons of questions and she answered all of them for me and was very informative! Expensive? Yes. But a little goes a long ways w/ these products. I don't use twice as day as I use wash twice a day and use step 2 in AM and step 3 in PM. Lasts longer than you would think. Can tell the tone in my face as it makes skin tone more even and helps with fine lines. I will buy again!”