Pages

May 9, 2012

MicrodermMD Medical Grade Home Microdermabrasion Machine



The MicrodermMD by trophy skin is a diamond-tip, at home microdermabrasion device that is designed to gently and powerfully exfoliate the skin. Over time, using the MicrodermMD will result in healthy, glowing skin with a reduced appearance of brown spots, wrinkles, and more even skin texture. The MicrodermMD is one of the only FDA 510(k) cleared machines on the market, meaning you can have peace of mind knowing that your diamond tip exfoliating machine has been carefully tested and designed with your skin safety in mind. Our device gently and safely exfoliates the top layer of skin cells, just like you would experience in a professional spa or salon. Instead, you can have unlimited microdermabrasion treatments in the privacy of your own home for many years to come, all for one low price.

Indications
Microdermabrasion is used to treat aging skin to reduce the appearance of uneven skin texture, age spots, brown spots, and fine lines.

Ingredients
Professional grade MicrodermMD comes with the Microdermabrasion machine, a Diamond Tip, 100 pack of filters, 1 cleaning brush, and a User Manual.

Directions
Use 1-2 times per week for approximately 10 minutes to gently and powerfully exfoliate the skin with the professional Diamond Tip. This is the same treatment offered by Dermatologists, Medical Spas, and Salons for $50-$100 per Treatment.

User’s Reviews;

By Jessica Tanner

“I bought Nubrilliance, used it twice and had the motor die. This product seems to have a better design (the filters stay put, unlike NB) and it comes with some nice extras that Nubrilliance doesn't- a cleaning brush, blackhead extractor, and 100 fliters. It doesn't have the course, fine, and small heads like Nubrilliance, but the one head it does have works fine for all areas. Another nice feature that Nubrilliance doesn't have is the screen, it has a digital readout that can walk you through a face treament with adjustments in suction intensity for each area and a timer, or you can put it on manual and work on your own time.

I found tha suction to be less powerful than Nubrilliance but because the diamonds on the tip are on the outside rim of the tip, rather than recessed as in the center of the Nubrilliance tip, the diamonds are always in contact with your skin and you don't need as much suction. I found it to be gentle and less abrasive, leaving my skin super soft and less irritated than my two treatments with Nubrilliance.

A few cons: This machine is Korean so there are some amusing English translations in the guide and the display has both Korean and English on it- you also have a Korean electrical plug, but it comes with an adapter to fit US sockets so no worries there. The hose it a little shorter than I would like; I have to lean over if I'm using it in my bathroom mirror and it's on the counter, but it comes with a mirror built into the lid, so you can use it sitting down at a table. Finally, this is just me being picky, it is VERY purply-pink, not my fav, but it stores under the cabinet very nicely since it is about the size of a lunch box.”

By  J. Urihuela

“I have been suffering from large pores and scaring on my face my entire life due too acne when I was younger. I heard about microdermabrasion good results on smoothing the skin by a friend;but like some many of us I can't afford 6 to 8 recomended treatment at the spa. I research around for machines and testimonials as well as prices at spa and the cheapest I found per treatment was $50 on a school setting. So I read many of the reviews about microderm at home and as sckepical as I am I decided why not? I can get 5 treatment and machine is pay off.

I have gave myself 3 treatment so far and I am very impress,I can see how my skin is looking better some of the pores look already smaller. I have some larger ones can't wait to see the results. My make up looks much better and my skin is glowing like never before. Very happy with this unit I also read that can it be use on other parts of the body and I started working on some strech marks that I have on my thigs looking forward to some improvement there also.

Now I would like to share some tips with who ever want to buy this product. The machine is great but it is also important to have a very good collagen cream I personally recomend Aubrey Organics Collegen TCM is very clean product paraben free and all that natural stuff. I also use virgen coconut oil as a moisturizer in combo with the collegen cream. you will be amaze. Fianally the unit tip will ware off eventually and there is not indication of where to buy a new tip or filters on the manual.”

By Seeham

“I bought this home microderm product after many years of getting microderms at the spa, I normally go at least once a month and always love the results. I didn't even know that you could get something like this to use at home, and I was pretty surprised to find it on Amazon for so cheap. I normally spend at least $60 each time I go to the spa for my microderm, and I honestly can't tell much of a difference between the home treatment with the microderm md and what I was doing at the spa. The product even looks pretty much the same as the one they use at the spa, just a little bit smaller.

As far as the results go, microderms in general really do the job. My group of lady friends and I get them all the time, and I credit that along with some good face products for keeping my skin very youthful for my age. I do not need Botox or any other treatments from the dermatologist because I keep a pretty good regimen with my skin every month. Now I use this product at least twice a week, which is great since before I could only afford one or two microderms a month at the spa. I gave it 5 stars since it really is almost the same treatment that I have spent many thousands of dollars on over the years. Wish I knew about this thing before!”

If you want to get it, better visit to the best online shop,amazon.com